Friday, May 9, 2008

island time

Our flight leaves at 11:45PM tonight. If Christy had her way, we'd be at the airport at 11:35PM. If I had my way, we'd be at the airport at noon. But once the last of three flights touches down in Marsh Harbour, time will be much less meaningful. We'll be on Bahamas time. Island time. Time for a nap on the beach time.

Not for long, though. Once a weather window opens, we'll be hopping onto a 47' center cockpit Caliber called 'Bright Ayes' and sailing north to New Jersey with Christy's dad and the owner of Bright Ayes, Wayne. Check out their blog here.

We'll be taking lots of pics on the way and post them when we get back. Can't wait can't wait can't wait!

3 comments:

McKenzie said...

Wow, I can't believe it's here...the official boat transport of 2008.

Good luck to both of you, impressing dad with your superior boating skills!

Jason said...

Thanks! We can't wait! (perhaps I already mentioned that...)

Kimber said...

I crashed your car and sunk your houseboat. Guess I'm just bad luck lately.

Just kidding. I crashed someone else's car instead.

I checked on Shithead and he is doing quite well.

Fisher and I are REALLY excited to hear all about your experiences!